We want our staff to know how much we appreciate all of the hard work and dedication they show week in and week out. Not only to us but to our clients as well. Each and every one of you is special and we wanted to create something we could do in order to recognise all of the incredible work that you do.
Introducing the Hazelwood Grand Spring Prize Draw! We are holding a prize draw on 31st March and there are some amazing prizes up for grabs! So, how can you be entered into the Grand Spring Prize Draw?
Entry is strictly by nomination only, which can be by a Manager or a Colleague but must be for a very specific reason e.g.
- Extra shift(s) worked to help out
- A specific instance where a carer has gone above and beyond (must be detailed)
- Introducing someone to work for Hazelwood
- Change of working pattern either temporarily or permanently to increase our capacity for taking on more clients/visits
- Anyone who does not have any time off sick between Monday 28/2/2022 – 28/3/2022
- Innovative ideas that are implemented for any aspect of our service
- Anything else that isn’t covered above that we deem worthy of an entry
So now that you know how you can get yourself nominated, now for the most important part. The prizes! There are three incredible prizes that are up for grabs.
First Prize: A holiday for two
- These can be used for whatever location you should choose and if you would like to add people onto the voucher (eg: to take your children etc) this can be arranged with the holiday agents.
Second Prize: A Smart TV
- A wonderful smart TV
Third Prize: £200 ASDA voucher
- These can be used online on groceries.asda.com, George.com as well as in any Asda store within the UK and the balance on the card may be used for purchases in full or part-payment at any time.
Get involved, it could really be you that wins one of these amazing prizes for all of the hard work you put into everything you do!